Monday, April 16, 2012

Of Target and yellow rompers

Okay, so I know it's way too early to be baby clothes shopping, especially for clothes that'll probably fit her months after birth, but during our massive kitchen remodel this weekend (I'll post pics later) I popped over to Target to pick up some drawer pulls and ended up wandering by the baby clothes section (how does that always happen?). Of course I couldn't just walk by. Something about that section now has a magnetic pull on me and before I know it I'm wandering the jungle of onesie and dress racks, purring at all the adorable little footie pajamas and cardigans that look like they're made for tiny little garden gnomes.

Such was the case this weekend, and when I spotted this I knew I had to have it:


How adorable is this romper?!? When I brought it home to a paint-covered J who was knee-deep priming our kitchen cabinets, he thought it was too cute as well. So there it is: baby girl's first clothing purchase. My question is how is possible for people to be so small? Secondly, how does it take only nine months for a human this size to form? I'm fascinated.

6 comments:

Karin said...

So freaking cute. I just bought a baby blanket and I am only 12 weeks so I am amazed you lasted this long without a non-necessary baby purchase!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That's adorable! I can see why it had to come home with you. ;)

Legally Married said...

You were absolutely right to buy this. How cute !

Anonymous said...

Hello, darling! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. I have missed your witty blog posts.

FruGal said...

Where are you Crystal? I hope everything is OK.

Crystal said...

@Frugal -- you snapped me back into action!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin