Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm (finally) on Twitter!

Well, no matter how hard I've tried to resist it, I've finally succumbed and fallen down the rabbit hole: I have a Twitter channel! (Cue eye-roll of finally being peer-pressured into joining 21st century.)



Part of the reason I was so hesitant to sign up was because my addictive personality usually gets the best of me in more ways than one. Yes, watching marathons of The Hills for days at a time, spending sleepless nights looking for the best fashion deals online and studying my facial pores longer than the average person all fall under the "obsessive" category. Now I guess I can add "Twitterer" to the mix!


I think it's the perfect up-to-the-minute way to keep all you chickadees informed of the latest financial news, deals and tips. Plus, I just found out that "blogging is so 2004." God, I'm old.


Anyway, here's my channel: http://twitter.com/BrunetteOnABudg. I also put a feed in the right-hand column of my blog. (Yay for technology.)


I'd love to follow all you guys -- let me know if you have a Twitter channel!

7 comments:

The Frugalist said...

I just joined... http://twitter.com/financialfrugal

Crystal said...

Hi Sammy, I just added you! :)

Budget Mama said...

I haven't joined yet either. I'm still getting the hang of blogging-lol.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up your great blog - my $.02: http://webdeveloperguru.com/2008/09/twitter-and-the-lure-of-fads/

Crystal said...

Budget Mama: Yes this whole Twitter phenomenon does take some getting used to!

Matt: Thanks for the kind words! I'm not giving up my blog, it's still my No. 1 priority, it just seemed like everyone was jumping on the Twitter bandwagon like it's the next best thing!

Anonymous said...

yes, i succumbed to peer pressure too - ain't it great! we could both be twittering next door to each other in DC and not even know it *gasp*

http://twitter.com/BudgetsAreSexy

Crystal said...

Budgets are Sexy: I just added you! $10 says we probably ARE unknowingly tweeting right next door to each other! :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin