Friday, April 2, 2010

Boy devastated by father's anti-"single lady" sentiment

Behold the scene when a father flat-out crushes his son's dreams of being a "single lady" alongside his two sisters, effectively ostracizing him as a young male from any future Beyonce sing-a-longs. I think a pair of Dereon jeans is in order:



Even more hilarious is the girl in the middle in the awkward glasses, arms crossed, glaring at the camera with the wisdom of someone far older than her seven years of age. It's like watching a "freedom to choose" advocate in the making. Priceless.

[Gawker]

8 comments:

Breadwinner Wife said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Bummer - couldnt watch the video - I was ready for a good laugh!
Have a great weekend!
He is Risen Indeed! Happy Easter!

Penny in Australia said...

Thanks for sharing. Hoo boy, that gave me a good laugh!!!

Mandy said...

Flippin' hysterical! Hahahaha!

HOWEVER.... I'm a little disturbed as to how that dad was DRIVING the car AND FILMING this cute little video in the first place??? Hmmm.....

Crystal said...

You know, I was thinking the same thing. How was he filming this AND driving down the highway safely with his family in his car?...

Tracy said...

I thought that was so funny, and I noticed the girl in the middle's glasses too! It really bothered me and I wished I could reach out and adjust them for her, haha!

Anonymous said...

Oh. I love family time on video!!!!

Mrs. Priss said...

Bahahahhaaa... I love this so much! The girl in the middle, lol! That whole family is awesome... have you seen their blogs?

http://whittakerwoman.typepad.com/

http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin