Friday, February 20, 2009

Fashion roundup: High-waisted pencil skirts

Back by popular demand, I'm doing another post on high-waisted pencil skirts. Lots of people have been asking me how to wear them, what to pair them with, etc., so I sifted through endless pages on Polyvore.com, compiling my favorite looks. Many of the pieces used in these sets are a steal, and others are, well, a bit out of our price range. Nevertheless, they serve as good examples of what to look for when you're bargain shopping and need inspiration as you piece together your own high-waisted pencil skirt look! Here are my fave looks -- enjoy....

How to Wear High Waists
How to Wear High Waists - by Nina's Closet on Polyvore.com

Untitled
Untitled - by anettee_ on Polyvore.com

3 comments:

Budget Mama said...

Oooh I love those skirts!!! And that olive jacket was nice. Very flattering look.

Lucy said...

I love the camel-colored look near the bottom. Thanks for all the loveliness!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am swooning over all of these outfits you have put together. Your blog is amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin