Friday, February 27, 2009

Fashionable Fridays: The Little Black Dress

Hello, chickadees! It's Friday and you know what that means -- a roundup of my favorite looks in fashion. This week I decided to, once again, scout out little black dress (or LBD) territory since there are so many different ways to be creative and make a black dress pop. If you know of a must-have LBD, let me know, I'm always on the prowl. Enjoy!

Little Black Dress
Little Black Dress - by eMgIrL<3 on Polyvore.com

Elegance (for Jerica)
Elegance (for Jerica) - by Samara996 on Polyvore.com

For ... Ana / *Anči* (only on weekends)/
For ... Ana / *Anči* (only on weekends)/ - by AnseV on Polyvore.com

The Little Black Dress
The Little Black Dress - by abbey.x on Polyvore.com

Little Black Dress
Little Black Dress - by brokenfairytale on Polyvore.com

little black dress
little black dress - by Medea on Polyvore.com

Black Rose
Black Rose - by ♥GlamGrl♥ on Polyvore.com

I Tried
I Tried - by SGLover on Polyvore.com

Ribbons & Pearls
Ribbons & Pearls - by pamdavid on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

Budget Mama said...

It's so time for a new LBD. I have one, but I hate it. I loved a couple of the ones pictured!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin