Monday, November 9, 2009

Let's start the week off right

Must keep the momentum going through November, people (currently at 20k words), so here's the theme for this week (be prepared to dance):

GOLDFRAPP - Ride A White Horse (rUmPeLsTiLtSkIn)

rUmPeLsTiLtSkIn | MySpace Video


A few quick thoughts:

- I die for her shoes...hairdo...makeup...everything.
- Why is this song so infectious?
- The world would be a better, more peaceful place if we each had four choreographed men in tightie whities dancing backup for us.
- I am so making a toilet paper roll microphone.

2 comments:

Kim said...

20k?!?! That's fantastic! Sounds like you're a bit ahead of the game even.

Crystal said...

Thanks! Yes I'm ahead, but it's all about pacing, so I need to keep it up! (I heard Weeks 2 and 3 are the hardest in terms of momentum.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin